18 January 2010

GO!

Well it's finally chemo day!! I've been waiting for some kind of treatment to start since I had my surgery 6 weeks ago. Doesn't seem like a lifetime to some but to me I just wanted to get a move on.

My bags are packed. Knitting in my new knitting bag, thank you very much Bets. Blankie, food stuffs, notebook with pink pen to take notes about lab results, etc. A great book, "Crazy, Sexy Cancer" which is full of great tips and a hoot to read. Now all I have to do is get dressed, clean up this joint and wait for my Sissie so I can head on out.

Thanks to everyone for your support during this. I have to say I'm not afraid, just curious as to the process and what the side effects will be. I'll check in later today and give you the low down.

BBFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment