21 January 2010

Well I did say I was interested in what the experience would be like

and again I awake this morning feeling rather well. The dogs had me up at 0430 so I turned on the light in the bedroom which allows Emmie to play. She thinks we're all up and ready to go at that point and Rory and I just roll over and go back to bed. Silly pooch.

Drug myself out of bed around 0730 and made some hot rice cereal without which I don't believe I'd still be alive. It's been my life blood. I'm making myself drink lots of water to keep my mouth wet and to try and stave off thrush. My mouth was all yucky this morning and that's the last thing I need.

So off to the showers and then getting some light cleaning done. Sheets need to be changed. And I need to settle with some knitting. This has turned out to be much more difficult than I thought. I really thought that I could go to work, just sort of keep on truckin' like nothing was really happening. I guess I was mistaken. It's real.

1 comment: